Our professional and experienced team of lawyers provide legal advice to business and individuals, on commercial, corporate, tax and civil law.
COMPUT provides a wide range of legal services from legal advice to preparation of statutory legal documents and complete administrative procedures at public administrations, notaries, registries and other entities.
- Preparation and negotiation of all legal commercial contracts (collaboration and representation, service provision, sale, distribution, loan agreements,..)
- Company formation advice and all administrative formalities.
- Articles of associations change: increase or reduction of share capital.
- Winding-up and liquidation.
- Appointment of directors and proxies.
- Mergers, split up, transferability of shares, transfer of branch business, and other reorganizations.
- Founders agreement.
- Donations and inheritance tax planning and compliance.
- Joint tenancies and civil companies.
- Contracts: moveable property and real estate sale and purchase, exchanges, renting, building, loans, transfer of rights...
- Real rights constitution, modification and end, new developments declarations, real property groupings, aggregations and segregations, horizontal property division...
- Administrative appeals.
- Non-profit organizations formation (associations and foundations), continuous assistance and advice to comply with legal, regulatory and statutory obligations.
- Managing the registration process and legal life of patents, trademarks, utility models...